Why Join Syner-G BioPharma Group?
Syner-G is a mission-driven organization with entrepreneurial agility and exceptional talent. By combining a compelling value proposition, exciting industry dynamics, and a seasoned leadership team, we have consistently experienced substantial growth and sustained profitability.
We offer workplace flexibility, competitive compensation and benefits, and an inclusive and supportive culture. Our people are our most valuable asset, and we do everything we can to enable our employees’ success and fulfillment. As a member of Syner-G BioPharma Group, you’ll have the opportunity to work on a wide variety of projects alongside some of the industry’s most accomplished and dedicated professionals. We are always learning, always curious, and always passionate in supporting our clients in their efforts to deliver life saving and life enhancing pharmaceuticals to market.
At Syner-G we are changing the world, working hand-in-hand with innovators of the next generation of patient treatments. Our client base is diverse and includes small molecule, large molecule, biologic, cell and gene therapy, and medical device companies of all sizes and geographies. Join the world’s leading CMC advisors.
We take care of our people, from competitive benefits to providing a great work-life balance
Join Our Team
Perks & Benefits
In order to attract and retain world-class scientific professionals, Syner-G Pharma is proud to offer a competitive compensation and benefits package.
- Competitive compensation
- Bonus eligibility
- Medical and dental insurance
- Flexible work schedules
- 401(k) with corporate matching
- Flexible spending accounts (FSA) – medical/dependant care
- Long-term disability insurance
- Company paid term-life insurance
- Voluntary supplemental life insurance
- Excellent work/life balance
- Scientifically challenging and varied projects
- Worksite flexibility
- Defined career ladder
- Extensive training program
- Professional and responsive leadership
- Internal focus groups with cross-functional exposure
- Inclusive multicultural workplace
- Conveniently located outside of Cambridge, MA
- Multiple locations throughout the US
- Compensation plan that rewards and recognizes performance
- Access to internal training tools
- Individual career development paths
- Domestic and international projects
- Bi-weekly, firm-sponsored ‘Lunch and Learns’
- Opportunities to collaborate with thought leaders in the scientific community